Naivasha Simba Lodge is located 90 minutes away from Nairobi by road. It is situated on the banks of Lake Naivasha, the cleanest lake in the Great Rift Valley. The lodge has rich manicured grounds which makes it perfect location for conferences, wedding receptions, honeymoons and private retreats. From here, the guests have a good view of Mt.Longonot.
Naivasha Simba Lodge has 70 superior guest rooms furnished with wrought iron and mahogany furniture and a step-down sitting area with television. The middle rooms on top have interconnecting facilities, making it convenient for families. The end rooms on either side of the block have extra open air shower.
Each room offers its own unique welcoming atmosphere to make the guest feel welcome .The rooms are well furnished and decorated with in-room tea/coffee making facilities, WIFI, satellite TV, in –room safes and working stations.
The restaurant offers a variety of dishes from local to eastern, Indian and international in buffet and a la cart menu. It features breakfast, lunches and refreshing dinners. If disco is the thing for you, Ibis pub is the place to be. The bar serves a range of cocktails, wines, beers and non-alcoholic beverages to suit all occasions.
Facilities and Amenities
- Heated swimming pool with poolside snack bar
- Baby pool
- Tennis court
- Gift Shop
- Health center with fully equipped gym, steam room, sauna room, massage rooms and beauty therapist. At the beauty therapist, services like manicure, pedicure, facial and waxing sessions are available.
- Baby sitting services available on request.
- Team building exercises such as Breaking the Barrier, Acid River, Wall Climbing, Free Fall and Rebirth.
- Conference rooms equipped with projector and white board. The larger rooms have audio facilities.